Our website address is: https://rogueriverfiber.com. Rogue River Fiber Studio, LLC. respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
Information that you volunteer
This site collects the following information that you provide to us:
- Name and Email Address. When you submit a message via the “Contact” form, you voluntarily provide us with your name and email address. We collect this information via Squarespace and Google (Gmail). We will process this information so that we may respond to your message. (GDPR Basis: Legitimate Interest)
Our website is hosted through Squarespace. Please see this article for more information on the types of cookies that Squarespace uses (many do not apply, as we don’t have individual user logins or a web shop). As you browse the site, we may automatically collect:
- Without clicking “continue” on the cookie banner: only Functional and Required Cookies. We collect this information via Squarespace. Squarespace processes this information to ensure that the website works properly as you access it.
- With clicking “continue” on the cookie banner: Functional and Required Cookies as well as Analytics and Performance Cookies. We collect this information via Squarespace Analytics. We will process this information to improve our viewers’ customer experience with our business. (GDPR Basis: Legitimate Interest)
How we protect your information
We do our best to protect your sensitive personal information. We use PayPal to issue and transact invoices for our services, so we never see your payment information. The computers in which we store personally identifiable information are encrypted and kept in a secure environment.
Why we collect it, how we share it, and how long we keep it
We collect this information in order to better understand our customer base and provide better service to you. The information collected is only shared with our trusted third-party partners when necessary to serve you. We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary.
Embedded content from other websites
This site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from an external site acts as if the viewer has accessed that site directly. These external sites may collect information on you – please refer to each site’s policy for details on how that site collects, uses, and protects your information.
Your European Union Privacy Rights
The EU General Data Protection Regulation permits users of our Website that are European Union residents certain rights. Your rights include:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
To access a copy of your data, correct it, restrict how it’s used, or erase it, please contact us at email@example.com. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your data, you can opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may update this policy from time to time by updating the version on this page. Please check back periodically, as we occasionally make updates. The last update to this policy was August 31, 2018.